Wednesday, November 7, 2018

October 2018 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of October. :) I'll be honest in that I don't really have many new things when it comes to favorites because I tend to reach for the same stuff over and over lately and haven't been trying a bunch of new things. That said:


1. Nature Republic by Flower Jeju Jam Balm Tangerine Honey - After taking a hiatus to test out a product that was much less hydrating I came back to this and just... as much as I already loved it, just appreciated it that much more. This leaves my lips feeling quenched and smells absolutely delicious! I highlight suggest checking it out.

2. Odacite Gl+L Green Tea and Lemongrass Radiance Effect Serum - This serum smells absolutely incredible and leaves my skin with a beautiful glow.

3. Odacite Ap+P Apricot and Palmarosa Fragile Capillaries Serum: Like the serum above, this smells really nice and leaves my skin with a beautiful, hydrated, glow. It doesn't really do much for my redness but I do like the glow it provides. :/

4. Adventure Time - So remember when I used to talk about shows on here? I got back into Adventure Time again (currently on season 5, I've started it over from the beginning) and just love the story-line and character development and... to be honest my guilty pleasure is watching shows AFTER they've come to an end so that I can binge through them and know what happens instead of being left on-edge.

Disclaimer: I received the Nature Republic and Odacite products as gifts with purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment