Friday, November 23, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Wildflower Meadow Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Wildflower Meadow
Availability: This scent appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes: I purchased this because it smells really nice - refreshing and summery.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this is going to sound odd but this reminds me of a body wash I had years ago and can't quite place. That said, I do find that it smells of wildflowers in the summertime with a hint of something like a refreshing breeze. I think it's a great transition scent for summertime into fall.  
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment