Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Hot Cocoa & Cream Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Hot Cocoa & Cream
Availability: This is currently discontinued but look out for it when Bath & Body Works rolls out their fall and winter scents.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!!!!
Notes: In previous candle reviews I often would explain why I picked a particular scent, in terms of this it smells absolutely incredible! Especially as the weather gets colder this scent is perfect to warm you up and having you feeling enveloped in its warm embrace - similar to how an actual hot chocolate would make you feel!
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this smells like a high-quality hot chocolate with just a pinch of salt and a nice layer of marshmallows and whipped cream on top. It is the PERFECT cozy scent for cold and/or rainy weather and I completely burned through mine in the course of a week or two.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment