Friday, November 9, 2018

Departures - October 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies). Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Sugarpill Feline Fancy Palette: Although this is a great quality palette, like those from the past few months, it doesn't inspire me. In the case of this particular palette I feel like it's because the selection of four shades is limited... nor are they so unique from palettes I own that have similar shades that offer a greater variety of colors. For those reasons I shall be passing it along.

2.Aveda Maracuja Uruku Lip Pigment: Beautiful and moisturizing as this color as, it just doesn't last on me.

3.Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer Flesh Riot: I have the same issue with this as the above Aveda lipstick, it's absolutely beautiful but doesn't last on me.

Disclaimer: The lip gloss was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to, nor am I being compensated for, mentioning this palette on this blog. I purchased everything else myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment