Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Availability: This scent is currently out of stock but you can check back for it during the fall season. 
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I purchased this because it's one of my best friend's favorites and makes me think of him.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - I'm getting a sweet, syrupy waffle note. It reminds me a lot of the Waffle Crisp cereal which is a favorite, in fact it was my hands down favorite as a kid. I'm getting just the slightest whisper of pumpkin spice and brown sugar. The pecans decided not to come to the party, both in the scent notes and in the actual scent. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment