Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mascara Review: lune + aster Stratosphere Volumizing Mascara

Alright folksickles...
Today I will be reviewing the lune + aster Stratosphere Volumizing Mascara


Sans Mascara:


With Mascara:

Availability: This is exclusive to bluemercury.com and macys.com as well as their respective physical store locations. The retail pricing is $22.
Would I buy this?: Probably not.
Notes: This only comes in " black - I think it's just as inky black as most other mascaras.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as volumizing and lengthening. 
Alright so... for me I feel like this really delivers on its promises. I love the formula and how smoothly it goes on - it doesn't really clump my lashes much (although I ALWAYS comb through with a metal lash comb, no matter the mascara I'm using). I feel like this makes a noticeable difference in my lashes - both in volume and length. I also like that it's conditioning and has nutrients in it - I feel like it's benefiting my lashes to have this on. Lastly I love that this washes off really cleanly and easily. I really like the effect it gives my lashes and quite honestly I'm surprised as I often really dislike fiber mascara wands. Lastly, my word of advice is to take the brush out of this SLOWLY as that will prevent too much mascara from gathering on the brush.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment