Friday, November 30, 2018

Lipstick Review: Bite Beauty Chai Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai




Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: This is described as a mauve brown; I'd describe this color as being a warm terracotta. I'm unsure where the "mauve" comes in as I associate that more with a dusty, grayed purple and this has NO purple to it, at least not on my skin-tone. I have said in the past that I'm not a fan of brown on me but because this is such a pinky-reddish brown I think it's really wearable and perfect for the autumn season.  It goes on smooth and is nicely hydrating. This has a citrusy scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for free as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment