Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Lip Gloss Review: Smith & Cult Flesh Riot Lip Lacquer

Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer Flesh Riot




Availability: This is available at revolve.com; it appears to have been discontinued though. The retail pricing is $22.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: This is described as a muted rose lip lacquer with golden velvety shimmer. I'd describe this as being a rosy coral with a golden pearl. For me personally, it's too sheer... it's almost a clear gloss. This has no discernible scent or flavor.  It feels really smooth and moisturizing, not a bit sticky! Unfortunately this wore off in under 90 minutes and I find the price a bit too extreme for a product that doesn't wear very well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment