Thursday, November 22, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Tiki Beach
Availability: This scent regularly retails at $26.50 for 14.5 oz. (411g) of product. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes!!!
Notes: I purchased this because it's by far one of my very favorite scents!
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like coconut but with this sexy, almost masculine, cologne-like note which I can only assume is the musk. It always makes me think of island sunsets and sexy men. That sounds hilarious and inappropriate. I just adore the scent of this!
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

2 comments:

  1. Island sunsets and sexy men, eh?! What an interesting scent haha! I love bath and body works and this sounds like I wonderful scent to buy - I'm going to have to save up for a little thought because their candles, although quality, do make me pay! x
    Marina Rosie x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is literally my favorite scent from them and my friends in Puerto Rico burned it the whole time I was there so it really solidifies the island sunset theme for me. :P They usually have their semi-annual sale around Jan so it's worth looking into in case they've got the candle on sale then. :)

      Delete