Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Coconut Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Pumpkin Coconut
Availability: This scent is not currently available but you can take a look for it during the fall season. 
Would I buy this again?: Absolutely not!
Notes: I purchased this because I was just super curious - I like pumpkin spice scents, I like coconut scents, it seemed like it would be a great summer-into-fall transition scent...
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this smells like sweet, candied coconut, like that you would find in a Mounds or Bounty bar but with this weird, misplaced pumpkin spice scent. Personally I find the two jarring together - they seem to compete with each other rather than act in a harmonious way. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a very soft throw, I can smell a slight sweetness in my room but I can't pinpoint the scent as being the same as smelling the candle directly.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment