Monday, November 26, 2018

Lip Balm Review: Jack Black Intense Therapy Natural Mint & Shea Butter Lip Balm

Balm: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Natural Mint & Shea Butter



Availability: This is available at sephora.com, bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with getjackblack.com. The retail pricing is $8 for 0.25 oz.
Would I buy this again?: Not the mint flavor, but yes. 
Notes: I really like Jack Black lip balms as they're hydrating, they feel smooth and not-too-heavy on the lips unless you glob a ton of product on and honestly that little blob you see on my hand swatch above is all you need! A little goes a long way! I love that this has sunscreen in it!  It goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating. It makes my parched lips feel instantly smoother and softer. This particular one has a sweet peppermint fragrance/flavor. Although I have come to a place where I'm ok with mint my personal favorites out of the flavors are Black Tea & Blackberry (my favorite!) and Lemon & Shea Butter

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment