Monday, November 19, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Love Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 



Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Love
Availability: This scent appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I purchased this because, as you all know, I love rose scents.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it's got quite an intense note of this almost herbaceous, floral smelling rose with just a hint of that sweet, apple-like rose scent that I like. I find that this smell makes me thing more of a rose garden than of rose-flavored pastries but overall it's rather romantic.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment