Sunday, November 18, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Heirloom Apple Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Heirloom Apple
Availability: This scent appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I purchased this because it has a nice, refreshing apple scent.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this smells like a fresh gala apple - a nice, sweet-tart, juicy apple with a crunchy, crisp bite to it. I find this particular candle to be one-note but not in a bad way, it's very refreshing. I know that the note describe this as being Honeycrisp but in my experience Honeycrisp apples are sweeter and are kind of mushy in the center which is why, in my opinion, the scent is more of a gala. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment