Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Caramel Pumpkin Swirl Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
Availability: This scent is currently out of stock but I would check for it during the fall season.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I picked this scent up as for some godforsaken reason Pumpkin Caramel Latte is now no longer with us and this is as close as it gets.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this has a warm, nutty, baked good scent with hints of pumpkin spice that's bathed in a rich, creamy caramel. I would say that description kind of makes sense out of all the scent notes now that I look at them. I found that the Pumpkin Caramel Latte had a softer, overall milkier/creamier feel in comparison to this as this is most certainly more of a gourmand - specifically baked good - kind of scent. It has a powerful throw and scents up my entire room with a nice intensity. That aside, outside of its cinnamon note there is nothing here that says pumpkin or pumpkin spice.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment