Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte

 Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: If it were relaunched, yes!
Notes: So unlike the ones launched for the US market, this one doesn't have note descriptions on it. My Canadian best friend has been holding onto this for ages (he removes the stickers off them, which is why it looks naked). In any case I'll do my best to describe its scent.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like a creamy, toasty, sweet, almost ever-so-slightly nutty but in a fatty nut scent - something like a macadamia. There's a very, very faint coffee note. Overall the scent of this is cozy and it's sweet without being overly cloying. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, it's warmer but I wouldn't say it changes much. 
I find this candle melts and burns alright (as you can see it sort of pools a bit, I'm unsure if this is due to the age of the candle); it has a throw that smells up my entire room.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My best friend got this for me as a Christmas gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment