Monday, April 18, 2022

Candle Review: Country Home Candle Happy Days

  Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Country Home Candle in Happy Days
Availability: This is available at countryhomecandle.com - I am unsure as it is a Canadian brand if it can be found in-store somewhere in Canada but the store does list US prices (which is what I always list things in so I'll be listed those here too) so I believe they ship to the US. This is available as a 16 oz. candle for $14.06, 26 oz. candle for $20.31, or as a pack of 6 wax melts for $4.68.
Would I buy this?: I am genuinely unsure; I like the scent but will have to burn this more often and see how much shipping is before giving a definitive yes.
Notes: Here is a scent description from countryhomecandle.com: Happy Days is meant to be happy, cheerful and fun. An invigorating aroma that combines bubbly champagne with notes of berries and citrusy tangerine to produce a fragrance that is refreshing and refined.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like some sort of sweet and sour candy to me. I totally get that berry, tangerine, champagne situation like the scent is described but I can't point each note out separately, if that makes sense. It definitely smells like a combination of all three with a sugary kind of note. I'd describe this scent as sweet and uplifting.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, it's warmer but I wouldn't say it changes much. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My best friend got this for me as a Christmas gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment