Sunday, April 24, 2022

Nail Polish Review: Rumi 18 Seven days matte water nail polish

Nail polish: Rumi Seven days matte water nail polish in 18

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on.:
Availability: I am unable to find this online; there is a Rumi store at a mall I occasionally go to and they had this polish there. I believe that after sales tax I paid close to $5 for this.
Would I buy this again?: No.

NotesI'd describe this as a metallic ruby red with gold and ruby micro-shimmer.  In terms of wear, this chipped within two days of having it on. On some of my nails this peeled right off and in fact it came right off my pinky nails pretty much right after I took the photo above and that was the day after I had painted my nails. This color is absolutely stunning, I love it, but the wear is so disappointing that I really cannot justify purchasing or recommending this product. I am genuinely unsure if maybe it's meant to be worn on its own without a base or topcoat but my experience with its poor wear was just so disappointing that I will be passing it along.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment