Saturday, April 2, 2022

March 2022 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in March :) 
1. Korres Cashmere Rose Elasti-Smooth Body Butter: I absolutely adore this body butter! It smells delicious and is incredibly hydrating. You only need a tiny bit to get loads of hydration and silky smooth skin. 

2. e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Sponge: This sponge is just absolutely fantastic! It gets enormous when wet (compared to when dry), is super squishy, and bouncy. My absolute favorite thing about this sponge though is that it isn't very absorbent so it blends out your complexion products perfectly without sucking much of them up into itself. This ensures that you get a fuller coverage, need less complexion product, and makes the sponge itself super quick and easy to wash. My only complaint about these is that because they're this deep maroon berry shade they end up leeching a lot of colorant when they're washed; I wish they weren't dyed or were dyed with something that didn't leech.

3. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base: I've been testing out my moisturizers to see if there's any that are no longer fresh or that I don't like because I've got a whole bunch in my collection - I use each for a week unless it smells super off before deciding that I want to do with it. Well, the week I was using this I would look forward to my nighttime routine (I use this at night, despite it doubling as a primer, because I use a moisturizer with SPF during the day) so that I can slather this on my skin. This feels luxurious in that it has a rich texture to it, but it absorbs nicely and isn't too thick. You don't need a lot of product at all and honestly, I think it might just be worth splurging on every once in a blue because I'm enjoying it so much! That being said, who knows if I'll ever actually buy this because, like I said, I've got a whole bunch of moisturizer. :P

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the Bobbi Brown product, which was provided for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment