Sunday, April 3, 2022

March 2022 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. IUNIK Propolis Vitamin Sleeping Mask: I've been running low on my sleeping mask and I really like to use them as a layering step to add extra hydration to my skin as, like I've mentioned in the past, my skin is dry but cannot absorb heavy, thick, hydrating products so I notice that layering lightweight products works better for me. With that being said, I heard that this sleeping mask is fairly hydrating and since I was able to get it on Flip Fit with a 30% discount I thought why not.

2. DECEIM Mini Haul: So, funny story about this, these are the same items from my January Arrivals and the reason for that is I originally placed an order at DECEIM at the very start of December, hoping to buy my friend some Christmas gifts, and also to get some things I wanted to try for myself. Well, the middle of December rolls around and my order appears to be stuck somewhere at the shipment center and wasn't moving so I emailed DECEIM and they sent me a replacement order. I thought that was it. Ha, well, I guess now in March the shipping center came across my package and thought to themselves "oh, well, she might want this stuff." So in short, I received my order from December just a week ago as of writing this post. I know 100% that this was my December order because the packing slip had my order date on it.  

3. Rumi Seven Days Matte Water Nail Polish in 18: This is such a pretty red with golden sparkles that I could just not pass it up!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment