Saturday, April 23, 2022

Blush Review: YSL 5 Fuchsia Temptation Crème de Blush Cream Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on YSL Crème de Blush Cream Blush in 5 Fuchsia Temptation.

Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Probably not.
Notes: I'd describe this shade as a bright fuchsia that blends out to a sheer, fuchsia-toned bubble gum pink. I wore this for 8 hours and while this faded just a bit it was still on there. I think this is such a pretty shade and what disappoints me is that it's super sheer when applied with a blush brush (I use the Sephora 55.5 brush). You see how pale I am so things typically show up pretty easily on me but I really had to pack on a lot of this blush for it to show up.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This product was a gift from my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment