Monday, April 4, 2022

March 2022 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1.  ColourPop Making Mauves Pressed Powder Palette: As much as I want to love this palette and have created looks I like with it, I find it to be overall too cool-toned for me where it can make me look tired. Given that I have hooded eyes to start with, I prefer shades that make my eyes/eyelids look brighter and larger. This also has a really bizarre scent to it and airing it out hasn't caused the scent to diminish. I will be passing this along.

2. pop arazzi Denim After Dark: This is a beautiful navy nail polish but unfortunately it started chipping within three days of wearing it so I shall be passing it along. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment