Monday, December 17, 2018

Nail Polish Review: pop arazzi Denim After Dark

Nail polish: pop arazzi Denim After Dark



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have NailsInc Gel Effect Top Coat on.:
Availability: It appears that this particular shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Perhaps.

Notes:     I'd describe this as deep inky navy.  This has a cream finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within two coats. CVS sent me a coupon to get a bottle of this free for my birthday and I figured I'd get a navy as I don't really have any navy nail polishes and thought this would be a fun color to try out. I love it because it's such a gorgeous sapphire color. Wear is just ok with this but I'm holding onto it because I love the color so much - there was very slight wear on the tips of my nails from day 2 but no chipping. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for free as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment