Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Nail Polish Review: Femme Fatale Cat's Eye

Nail polish of the week: Femme Fatale Cat's Eye



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Top Coat on.:


Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yaaasssssss!!!!!!

Notes:  When I saw the swatch on the website I knew I had to have this! It has everything I love - turquoise Caribbean blue with a golden shift and holographic all in one package. It's so gorgeous! Besides, with a name like Cat's Eye when we all know I love cat eyes and cats... it's perfect!  This is described as being a jelly blue holographic with a very strong green-golden flash with holographic spangles that make it sparkle like cat eyes. I'd describe this as being a GORGEOUS turquoise blue with a greenish gold pearl and scattered holographic particles. This has a metallic finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within three coats. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment