Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Serum Review: Odacite Jo + L Jojoba Lavender Clogged Pores

Odacite Jo + L Jojoba Lavender Clogged Pores





AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as their physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com, and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $36 for 5 ml (0.17 oz.).

Would I buy this? Yes!

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to beautyhabit.com:
Transformative serum that binds to sebum blockages and skin impurities, helping to flush out pores.
Why it is so effective: 
Because of its distinctive chemical structure, Jojoba helps to prevent further blockage by controlling sebum production. 
Lavender's exceptional antibacterial properties help fight microorganisms that cause clogged pores and blemishes. 
In aromatherapy, Lavender is known to be calming and balancing to the emotional state.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to beautyhabit.com
Highest-grade cold-pressed certified virgin organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil, Certified organic Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) essential oil, Certified GMO- free Vitamin E (Tocopherols) oil.

What is the texture like?
This feels like a lightweight oil.

Is this scented?
This smells like lavender.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Honestly I was kind of going into this sample with a "yolo" attitude because nothing has really been helping me with the pores around my nasal area. Lately they seem more clogged than usual and nothing I've been doing has helped unclog the area. Anyhow, because we had samples of this at work I decided what the hey-hey, let me try it out. Now I used 2 drops of this directly on my nose/upper cheek area and I genuinely felt that during my time using this that the pores appeared less clogged and even smaller (probably because less clogged). I am quite impressed! I would absolutely love to pick this up when I run out of serum and see what the results would be like when this is used long-term.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment