Monday, December 17, 2018

Lip Serum Review: Odacite Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum

Serum: Odacite Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum Vitamin C + CoQ10






AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as their physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com, detoxmarket.com and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $48 for 2 ml (0.07 oz.).
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: I was really excited to try this out and wanted to be wowed by its hydrating benefits but I don't find that be the case. If anything this makes my lips feel dry-er after it dries onto my lips... if that makes sense. The formula is really thin and while the applicator feels cooling, which is nice, I wish it was more deeply hydrating. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment