Wednesday, December 12, 2018

ColourPop Mar Shadow Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Mar Shadow Palette.


AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? No.
Notes: This review is going up very late but I actually bought this palette on my birthday (9/20) as it's been looking at me on Instagram essentially since its launch. I'm so glad to own it - the colors are so beautiful!
El Rey is described as a metallic soft peach with gold pearl, I'd say it's a warm, metallic, creamsicle color. I think this would be a GORGEOUS highlighter on a deeper skin-tone.


Wild One is described as a metallic rich orange copper, I'd say it's a metallic reddish copper. 


Detour is described as a matte cobalt, I'd say it's a matte dark cobalt blue.
Boozy is described as a metallic orange with gold pearl, I'd say it's a gorgeous metallic orange with a golden pearl and gold micro-shimmer.


Gridlock is described as a bright teal with silver and teal glitter, I'd say it's  a metallic teal with teal pearl and teal micro-glitter.

Sorbet is described as a matte peachy soft brown, I'd say it's a matte light warm brown.
Hwy is described as a satin seafoam green with a gold sheen, I'd say it's a metallic sea green with a golden pearl and golden pearl micro-shimmer.


Top Down is described as a matte dark chocolate, I'd say it's a matte reddish plum.

My Way is described as a metallic true vibrant bronze, I'd say it's a burgundy with a metallic bronzed copper.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment