Thursday, December 27, 2018

Huda Beauty Sapphire Obsessions Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that I feel like I had to have. I mean I've always said if I ever bought a monotone palette of a shade it would be blue and how could Safyre not have a Sapphire palette? :P Behold the Huda Beauty Sapphire Obsessions Palette.
Availability: This particular palettes appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: This is a really beautiful selection of blues with super fun glitter shades that I personally really like. As with other palettes similar to this, I wish the shades had names. I also have to tell you that each pan here is a .05 oz or 1.3g.

Without further ado, swatchfest!
A soft matte navy-meets-royal-blue.
A bright shimmery dark blue.

A shimmery turquoise green with turquoise glitter.

A matte bright aqua blue.
A black loaded with blue turquoise glitter.
This is a mother-of-pearl shade with pink, gold, silver, and blue glitter.
A matte yellow chartreuse.
A matte royal blue. 
A shimmery deep Caribbean blue.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment