Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Huda Beauty Emerald Obsessions Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that while I wasn't initially planning to get, I'd heard so many people say they wanted it that I started wanting it by association. An appropriate color scheme given today is Christmas. Behold the Huda Beauty Emerald Obsessions Palette.
Availability: This particular palette appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: This is a really beautiful selection of greens with super fun glitter shades that I personally really like.  As with other palettes similar to this, I wish the shades had names. I also have to tell you that each pan here is a .05 oz or 1.3g.

Without further ado, swatchfest!
A pewter-y green shimmer with pewter glitter.
A matte mint green.

A shimmery dark green with green and silver micro-glitter.
A rich black with green pearl.
A jewel-toned turquoise-y green with silver, turquoise, and gold micro-glitter.
A matte cool-toned green.
A matte, dirty (and by that I mean browned) olive.
A deep olive-y blackish green with a golden pearl.
A soft rich buttery gold with a slight hint of chartreuse.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment