Sunday, December 16, 2018

Serum Review: Odacite All-Embracing Serum

Odacite All-Embracing Serum Watermelon + Hibiscus Crystal Infused Hydration



AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as their physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com,  detoxmarket.com, and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $98 for 50 ml (1.69 oz).

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to beautyhabit.com:
Envelop your skin in a sublime veil of hydration, while the aroma of orange blossoms relaxes the mind & the crystal infusion of amethyst rids negative energy.
Formulated to perfectly embrace all complexions, this light, penetrating formula imparts newfound suppleness and long-lasting hydration to all skin types.
Purpose: Restore and hydrate all skin types
Results: Fresh, radiant complexion.
Perfect for: 
- Dehydrated skin
- Signs of aging
- Blemish-prone skin, to counteract drying treatments
- Irritation after shaving
- Restoring glow to dull/tired skin 
- Red, itchy skin
- Head-to-toe dryness
100% Natural. Cruelty Free. GMO Free. Vegan

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to beautyhabit.com
Ingredient Benefits: 
Luxurious and lightweight Watermelon Seed Oil leaves skin moisturized, but never greasy, while its concentration of Vitamins A, B & E address the appearance of first signs of aging. 
Hibiscus flowers are packed with antioxidants and mild natural acids, promoting a fresh, radiant complexion. 
Oatmeal makes this formula deliciously velvety and ultra-soothing. 
This serum is infused with the protective crystal energy of Amethyst (3 individual beads), known for its ability to calm mind and body, rid negative energy and instill inner peace

What is the texture like?
This feels like an oil because that's what it is, I'd say this is on the heavier end of the oil spectrum. 

Is this scented?
This has an earthy, bitter, somewhat acrid scent. I honestly deeply wish it smelled like watermelon and hibiscus because those are scents I enjoy.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I find that this is incredibly hydrating and leaves my skin with a beautiful glow. I like to mix it into my moisturizer as I find that I use less by doing so and it increases the richness of the moisturizer. That said, I really don't like the way this smells and as nice of a result that I get with it I think that I can find a similar product with a scent that I prefer.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment