Saturday, December 22, 2018

NAILS INC. Gel Effect Top Coat Review

NAILS INC. Gel Effect Top Coat





Over Nature Republic 56 Cashmere Gray Color & Nature Nail Color
Availability: This appears to be exclusive to sephora.com and its physical store locations where it retails at $15 for .49 oz. (14 mL).  
Would I buy this?: Possibly. 
Notes: This is a clear topcoat that is supposed to be have a "plump" gel-like finish and prolong wear of your manicure. Now, I do find that it really delivers on this promises. My nails looked nice and shiny with it on and I found that my nail polish didn't really chip much either. Overall I'm happy with it and will see how it performs with continued use. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment