Saturday, December 8, 2018

Serum Review: Odacite Ap+ P Apricot Palmarosa Fragile Capillaries

Odacite Ap + P Apricot Palmarosa Fragile Capillaries





AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as their physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com, and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $39 for 5 ml (0.17 oz.)

Would I buy this? Probably not

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to beautyhabit.com:
Deeply soothing serum particularly recommended for fragile capillaries and to help heal inflamed, irritated skin.
Why it is so effective: 
Used for centuries in Chinese medicine to treat inflammatory skin disorders, Apricot oil contains numerous minerals and vitamins that contribute to improving microcirculation and strengthening capillary walls. 
Palmarosa oil helps to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and further supports sensitive skin with its moisturizing properties. 
In aromatherapy, Palmarosa is known to be comforting and calming.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to beautyhabit.com:
Highest-grade cold-pressed certified virgin Apricot Kernel (Prunus armeniaca) oil, Certified organic Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) essential oil, Certified GMO-free Vitamin E (Tocopherols) oil.

What is the texture like?
This feels like a lightweight oil.

Is this scented?
This has a scent that's reminiscent of apricot but kind of... seedy for lack of a better word. Nutty?

What has my experience with the product been like?
I will say that although this feels nice, absorbs quickly, and smells nice it doesn't really do anything for my redness. Perhaps it's not supposed to, perhaps "fragile capillaries" refers specifically to broken capillaries as one can get around the nose and mouth area with age and although I have a bit of an issue around my nose because allergies have me married to Kleenex it's not something prominent the way I feel like redness is and maybe I'm looking for a miracle but I want the redness minimized to the point where it looks like it's not there. As someone with extremely fair skin maybe that's a tall order from skincare but alas.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment