Sunday, May 16, 2021

ColourPop Making Mauves Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Making Mauves Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz each). 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure
NotesI have been eyeing this palette for a while and when it was on sale on Black Friday I just decided to spring for it.
R&R is described as a pale muted matte pink, I'd say it's a warm matte pink.
Solitaire is described as a soft matte mauve, I'd say this is a warm matte coral mauve. 
Big Moves is described as a soft matte lilac, I'd say it's a soft matte pinkish lavender.
Bicoastal is described as a metallic pink ivory, I'd say this is a warm metallic pink with a pewter pearl.
A La Mode is described as a true mauve with pinpoints of silver and copper pearl, I'd say that this has a mauve rose base tone with silver, copper, and pink micro-glitter pearl.
Mauve Over is described as a metallic icy rose, I'd say this is a warm rose base with a silver pearl and silver micro-glitter.
Tongue Tied is described as a matte mauve with pinpoints of silver and violet pearl, I'd agree with their description.
Marquee is described as a muted matte plum, I'd say this is a very purple-based matte plum, truly how I imagine real plums to be in color.
Big Fig is described as a mid-tone dusty lavender,  I'd say this is a mid-tone rosy mauve.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment