Friday, May 28, 2021

ColourPop At Forest Sight Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop At Forest Sight Palette

AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesThis palette is just so beautiful and versatile, overall it has a warm neutral, yet jewel-toned vibe and feel to it, making it absolutely perfect for summer and autumn in particular (although you don't see my caring what time of year it is) but its versatility lies in its textural composition - you have a great selection of mattes that would perform beautifully on any skin-tone and a handful of shimmer pops. This enables you to create very soft, every-day looks and amp them up for evenings or weekends. I definitely think this is a great palette to add to anyone's collection as it contains both colors and textures that will look flattering on anyone. 
Puffball is described as a matte mid-tone yellow brown, I'd agree with their description.
Chanterelle is described as a matte muted marigold, I'd agree with their description. 
Rainer is described as a matte terracotta, I'd... agree with their description.
Old Growth is described as a matte muted warm pink, I agree with their description again.
Evergreen is described as a metallic olive, I'd say it's  a brownish base with a mossy green pearl.
West Coast is described as a metallic yellow gold, I'd  agree with their description.
Homegrown is described as a matte chocolate brown, I'd agree with their description. 
Amanita is described as a rich matte merlot, I'd agree with their description but add that it leans more purple than red.
Fiddlehead is described as a matte olive,  I'd agree with their description.
Emerald City is described as a deep matte teal, I'd call this more of a matte blackened emerald. 
PNW is described as a matte navy, I'd say this is the matte teal in the palette, it does lean heavily to the navy side but still has a hint of teal.
Let It Rain is described as a  matte black with copper pinpoints, this reminds me of Urban Decay Blackheart but better-  I'd agree with their description but add that it has copper, pink, and gold glitter flecks.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment