Tuesday, May 18, 2021

ColourPop Furriends Forever Super Shock Shadow Duo Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a really pretty eyeshadow duo.

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Maybe. 
Notes: Both shades are really pigmented shades that apply and blend easily.
Good Boy! is described as a soft warm ivory shadow with pink, silver, and gold pinpoints. I'd agree with their description and add that the pink flecks here are cool-toned and flash a violet-magenta when the light hits them just right. 
Feline Good is described as a warm bronze shadow with multidimensional pinpoints. I'd say it's a gorgeous shade of amber bronze with that pink-magenta-violet, blue, green, and gold micro-glitter. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment