Wednesday, May 12, 2021

ColourPop Stone Cold Fox Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Stone Cold Fox Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com and ulta.com (along with some of their physical store locations, I'd advise calling your local store to make sure they have it) where it retails at $34 for 30 eyeshadows. 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesOk y'all so just keeping it real, this palette wasn't even on my radar until I saw people do looks with it. I've given many cool-toned palettes away this year and in general think cool-toned shades make my eyes look tired but alas. Here we are.
So Fine is described as a metallic silvery pink, I'd agree with their description. 
Trip is described as a pale beigey taupe, I'd say it's a matte cool-toned beige. 
Lux is described as a matte light eggshell, I'd say it's a satiny eggshell shade.
Dreamful is described as a matte with pearl true white with silver pearl, I'd say their description sounds really odd - this is a white with whitish silver glitter particles that make it look like snow. 
I Dig It is described as a metallic icy taupe, I'd agree with their description.
Mystery is described as a metallic cool-toned icy lavender, I'd say this is a metallic pink with gold and silver micro-glitter flecks.
Stranger is described as a matte pale dusty pink, I'd agree with their description.
Quarry Days is described as a matte dusty taupe, I'd say this is a matte cocoa brown.
U Rock is described as a matte pale smoke grey, I'd say it's a matte grayish taupe, I think this would make a good eyebrow shade for me.
Magnetic Moon is described as a metallic true silver, I'd agree with their description again.
Enigma is described as a matte light taupe, I'd say this is a soft mid-tone beige. 
Ghost Town is described as a matte dusty mauve, I'd agree with their description.
Stone Age is described as a matte dusty mauve, it's lighter and pinker than the above shade.
Hard Place is described as a metallic cool bronze, I'd say it's a metallic cool-toned copper.
Sediment to Be is described as a metallic slate, I'd say this is a metallic bronze with a silver pearl.
Rumor Mill is described as a matte smoky gray, I'd say it's a matte dark gray.
Babydoll is described as a metallic rosy taupe, I'd agree with their description.
Gneiss Guy is described as a metallic rosy taupe with golden pinpoints,  I'd say this is a metallic rose with rose and gold micro-glitter; it's got a rather crumbly texture.
Gravity Hill is described as a matte dusty berry, I'd say this is a matte rosy brown.
Truffles is described as a matte sparkle mid-tone taupe with blue and silver pearl, I'd say this is a matte greyish brown with turquoise and silver micro-glitter. 
Bould Type is described as a matte mink gray, I'd say it's a dark-ish cool-toned brown.
Caving In is described as a metallic warm nude taupe with silver pinpoints, I'd say it's a metallic taupe with silver and taupe micro-glitter, another kind of crumbly one.
Fascinated is described as a matte warm taupe, I see where they're going with that description and I'd agree, another brow shade contender.
For Granite is described as a matte sparkle mid-tone mauve with hot pink and silver pearl, I'd say it's a rosy brown with pink micro-glitter.
Play It Coal is described as a matte sparkle deep mauve with hot pink pearl, I'd say it's a matte rosy plum mauve with pink micro-glitter.
Fickle Fate is described as a matte hazelnut, I'd agree with that description. 
Cult Clastic is described as a matte deep sepia, I'd say it's a dark cool-toned brown.
Rock Bottom is described as a deep matte black, I'd say it's a matte black, I wish it was more buttery. Kind of meh. 
Drama Mama is described as a deep matte brown, I'd agree with that description.
Obsidian is described as a blackened matte plum, I'd agree with their description yet again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment