Wednesday, May 26, 2021

ColourPop The Mandalorian The Child Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop The Mandalorian The Child Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $16 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
Notes: Ok so honestly, I have never watched any STAR WARS at all, so me buying this palette had much more to do with the fact that I really liked its somewhat pastel olive vibes versus any real desire to have it as a collector's piece. I mean, I think "baby Yoda" (I know it's technically not) is very cute. Anyways, onto the review. 
Precious Cargo is described as a super shock opal gold with pinpoints of silver glitter, I'd agree with their description. 
Right Hand Mando is described as a metallic icy moss with pinpoints of silver glitter, I'd say this is camel-brown base with an intense moss-white pearl and silver glitter specks. 
Just Like A Tatooine is described as a matte soft saddle brown, I'd say this is a warm camel brown.
Sipping Soup is described as a metallic true moss green, I'd agree with their description and add that this has pinkish-silver micro-glitter flecks. 
Baby Face is described as a matte dusty mint, I'd agree with that description. 
The Force is described as a ultra-metallic vibrant antique gold with pinpoints of gold glitter, I'd agree with their description and add that this has a green pearl  and greenish micro-glitter.
Little Frog is described as a matte olive with flecks of silver glitter, I'd agree with their description and I think the little frog next to this eyeshadow is so cute!
Float Your Crib is described as a matte blackened black olive, I'd agree with their description once again.
Droid Protocol is described as a matte warm deep brown, I'd say this is a really beautiful reddish chocolate brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment