Monday, May 24, 2021

ColourPop coast to coral Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop coast to coral Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis is available at ulta.com along with its physical store locations along with  colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesY'all, I fully blame my bestie for getting me into pinks. Like I just can't help myself, I have been converted, I think pink looks great with my eye color and now I want all the pink palettes. Besides, I really like coral-y peachy tones on my skin-tone so this was really up my alley. 
Atoll is described as a warm golden peach with a gold flip, I'd say this is a soft pinky peach with an intense golden pearl. 
Crush is described as a pale pinky coral, I'd say this is a matte pastel-ish coral. 
The Keys is described as a red coral with a gold flip, I'd say this is a warm pink base with a golden pearl.
Anemone is described as a  vibrant coral, I'd agree with their description and add that this has a matte finish. 
Diver is described as a bright red orange coral with a gold flip, I'd agree with that description. This shade is BEAUTIFUL!
Keep Swimming is described as a peachy coral with silver and gold pinpoints, I'd agree with their description.
Queensland is described as a burnt mid-tone orange, I'd say this is a matte mid-tone terracotta.
Angelfish is described as a mid-tone coral, I'd say that this is a matte mid-tone terracotta coral.
Drop Off is described as a warm chestnut brown with gold pinpoints, I'd agree with their description and add that this also has pink and silver sparkles along with the gold.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment