Saturday, May 22, 2021

ColourPop Blush Crush Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Blush Crush Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis is available at ulta.com along with its physical store locations along with  colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesThis palette is just so soft and pretty, I just had to have it. 
Lovesick is described as a matte pale baby pink, I'd say this is a matte off-white with a pinkish tinge.
Pop a Bottle is described as a supershock light pink with pink and champagne gold pinpoints, I'd say this is a white gold base with pink pearl and gold micro-glitter, I had no idea that this was a supershock texture as it feels more like a powder. I think it's absolutely beautiful and would make a lovely highlight shade. 
The One is described as a matte light peachy pink, I'd agree with their description.

Enamored is described as a  metallic light salmon, I'd say this is a warm pink base with a white pearl. 
Made U Blush is described as a matte mid-tone blush with gold flecks, I'd say this is a matte warm pink with gold flecks.
Blossom Up is described as a metallic pink with gold flip, I'd agree with their description.
How Rouge is described as a matte berry mauve with gold flecks, I'd agree with their description once again.
Cheek2Cheek is described as a matte mid-tone rose, I'd say that this is a matte rosy mauve.
Blush Wine is described as a matte deep wine with gold flecks, I'd agree with their description once again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment