Tuesday, May 11, 2021

April 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, only buying essentials. 

1. m-61 PowerSpot Clear x2: I know that these aren't going to be as accessible to me as they once were so I decided to stock up because I really do love them as a spot treatment. 

2. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (not photographed): I ran out of my white shadow base and needed to replenish. Although I haven't had this in years it's an old standby for lots of makeup enthusiasts so I've decided to pick it up. 

3. Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover: I really like that this cuticle remover is a cream formulation and has aloe in it, as I've started to use 100% acetone to remove my nail polish because it does a super quick job of it, this gives my cuticle area a little extra TLC and hydration while allowing me to push them back so I can have nice-looking nails.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment