Sunday, July 18, 2021

NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.

I have this on the upper lash-line and on the waterline
AvailabilityThis tends to vary in price from $4.50 - $5.50 per pencil and is available at multiple drugstores - CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Target, Ulta and at nyxcosmetics.com. Pricing may vary as drugstore pricing isn't regulated.
Would I buy this? Yes. This is actually my second one but since that first blog post I did about it was outdated and deleted I'm writing up a new one. 
Notes: I'd say that this is an opaque matte white. This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours on the upper lash-line. I've had it on my waterline for about 8 hours and there's still a little bit left but I had watery eyes from laughing so most of it is gone). It glides on very easily. In addition, it's soft to the point where it's difficult to get this to go on precise if you're not willing to use it with an eyeliner brush; which is how I got that line on the upper lash-line. I feel like in comparison to how this is compared to the original I purchased in the mid-00s, the formula feels more slick and creamy - I mean this in a good way as I've noticed older formulations of white can go on somewhat chalky and I don't have that issue with this. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment