Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions Palette Review

Hello folksickles. Behold the Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions Palette.

Availability: This currently retails at $27 at sephora.com or selfridges.com (if you're in the UK) along with its physical store locations.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: This is a really beautiful selection of plummy purples with super fun glitter shades that I personally really like. I wish the shades had names. I also have to tell you that each pan here is .05 oz. or 1.3g.
Without further ado, swatchfest!
A satiny red wine with a slight violet pearl.
A beautiful multi-chrome shadow - it has a plum base with a violet-pink-gold shift.
A soft, matte, reddish purple.
A matte deep purple plum.
A purplish magenta base with violet and magenta micro-glitter.
A satiny violet.
A matte pinkish magenta.
A BEAUTIFUL champagne with an intense pinkish pearl and a subtler golden pearl. 
A shimmery magenta with violet pearl.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment