Monday, July 12, 2021

Lip Balm Review: eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm

Today's lip balm review is going to be on eos Lip Balm in Coconut Milk 

Availability: This is available at drugstores that stock eos. Given that this is a drugstore item its price point varies between $3 - $4. It is available at evolutionofsmooth.com for $3.79. 
Would I buy this?: No. 
Notes: I feel like these lip balms were popular a while back and I was curious to try them so when one of my friends gave me this for Christmas I was excited to be able to play with it. The balm smells like coconut milk, as its name suggests, and is completely clear. Personally I didn't have an issue with this making my lips any drier, but I also don't feel like it gives me enough hydration. It's a nice lip balm if say, you have a matte lipstick and want a really smooth base to apply it over, but it's not great if you're looking for something to genuinely hydrate your lips. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I received this as a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment