Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Fragrance Review: CLEAN RESERVE warm cotton [reserve blend]

Today I will be reviewing CLEAN RESERVE warm cotton [reserve blend]

Availability: This is available on sephora.com and spacenk.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on scentbird.com as well as cleanbeauty.com. It retails at $28 for 0.34 fl. oz. (10 ml) or at $98 for 3.4  fl. oz. (101 mL).
Would I buy this?: No.
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Ozonic Notes, Aldehydes, Watery Notes, Ginger
Mid Notes: Green Notes, Floral Notes, Mint, Pepper
Base Notes: Musk, Vetiver, Incense

Smelling it smells like clean laundry. It has a scent reminiscent of Tide detergent, but lighter. 
Freshly applied, this perfume continues to remind me of Tide detergent but paired with a fresh breeze on a sunny day. It's not as intensely scented as Tide is. As the fragrance dries down I smell some of the earthier notes making their way through. If you can imagine laundry hanging to dry in a grassy field with a nice, gentle breeze blowing, that's what I would say this perfume harkens to.
As for personal taste, I like my laundry to smell this way and I think CLEAN would do well to release this scent in perhaps a laundry detergent, candle, and room/pillow spray but I don't like myself to smell that way.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just under 10 hours and I get a faint whiff of it but nothing to write home about.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment