Monday, July 26, 2021

Fragrance Review: PRADA CANDY Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing PRADA CANDY Eau de Parfum

Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, and ulta.com along with their physical store locations. It retails at $30 for 0.34 fl. oz. (10 mL), $76 for 1 fl. oz. (30mL), $96 for 1.7  fl. oz. (50 mL), $128 for 2.7 fl. oz. (80mL). 
Would I buy this?: No. 
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Caramel
Mid Notes: Musk, Powdery Notes
Base Notes: Benzoin, Vanilla
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I get a kind of floral caramel note.
Freshly applied, I get a sweet powdery note right away, it's almost like a floral confectioner's sugar. As the scent dries down the caramel starts to make an appearance. Frankly I'm not the biggest fan of overly sweet gourmand fragrances and this definitely falls into that category. Especially with the heat of summertime they feel somewhat heavy and cloying.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just around 10 hours and I get a faint, spicy note.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment