Monday, July 5, 2021

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Bubbly Bombshell Nail Polish

Nail polish: ORLY Nail Polish in Bubbly Bombshell

What the brush looks like:
My nails with a coat of this on the ring finger, I have it over pop arazzi Denim After Dark , and all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on:
Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $7.50 - $10.50.
Would I buy this again?: Not sure. 

Notes: This is described as a purple glitter polish. In the bottle I'd describe it as more of a magenta. While I typically am not the biggest fan of magenta shades I really liked the way it popped with my navy manicure. On the nails, this wore really well. I had it on for a week with no issues other than visible nail growth. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I was given this as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment