Monday, July 19, 2021

Lip Balm Review: lune + aster Yes We Can Lip Balm

Today's lip balm review is going to be on lune + aster  Lip Balm in Yes We Can

Availability: This is exclusive to bluemercury.com and macys.com as well to physical bluemercury locations. It retails at $16 for 3.4g (0.1 oz.). 
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: The balm doesn't have a scent and has a nude pink, every so lightly mauve, tone to it. I feel like this does a nice job of softening the lips and leaving them hydrated while being lightweight. I wouldn't say that it offers enough hydration if you're looking for something to help manage dryness, it more so keeps lips that are already hydrated stay soft and smooth. I like this balm and think its color is pretty; it sort of softens my lip color ever so slightly but it looks really natural on.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment