Thursday, July 15, 2021

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Inglot Pearl 449 and DS 617 Shadow and , Sigma beauty Paris Palette, Disney Ariel Palette, tokidoki blue

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

This palette contains: Inglot Pearl 449 and DS 617 Shadow, as well as random shades from the Sigma beauty Paris Palette, Disney Ariel Collection Storybook Palette, and a random blue from tokidoki
These are the looks I created this month:
I have to say that, in comparison to the palettes I've used lately, I somewhat enjoy using these eyeshadow colors. That said, the following will be passed along: the matte brown - I just have lots of matte browns and being that this one leans on the cooler side I just know I won't really reach for it, the green, Inglot D.S. 617, and the tokidoki blue - unfortunately, while extremely beautiful, both of these suffer with blendability and patchiness in their application. I just don't have the patience to work around them when I have blues in my collection that don't give me those issues.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment