Saturday, July 10, 2021

Fragrance Review: Dolce & Gabbana light blue

Today I will be reviewing Dolce & Gabbana light blue

Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, and ulta.com. You can also purchase it on dolcegabbanabeauty.com. It retails at $29 for 0.33 fl. oz. (10 mL), $62 for 0.8 fl. oz. (25 mL), $86 for 1.6 fl. oz. (50 mL), $110 for 3.3. fl. oz. (100mL), or $142 for 6.7 fl. oz. (200 mL). 
Would I buy this?: No. 
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Apple, Cedar, Bellflower
Mid Notes: Bamboo, Jasmine, White Rose
Base Notes: Cedar, Musk, Amber
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I'd describe this as a citrusy, fresh, warm breeze type of fragrance.
Freshly applied, the lemon and apple jump at me right away. As the scent dries down the florals start to make an appearance. Frankly it's a nice scent but given that Dolce & Gabbana doesn't support the LGBTQ community, I can't support them. The only reason I'm reviewing this is because I got it as a gift but I wouldn't give them my own money. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for just under 10 hours and I get a faint whiff of it but nothing to write home about.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment