Saturday, July 24, 2021

Fragrance Review: Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Probably not. 
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Mirabelle, Clary Sage
Mid Notes: Almond Blossom, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley
Base Notes: Vanilla, Peach, Musk, Cedar
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, this smells sweet (in a gourmand kind of way) and floral.
Freshly applied, this has a very clean, light floral opening. As the scent dries down I get whiffs of clean floral notes, greenery, and a bit of woodiness. I would describe the scent as being in a field in the woods on a sunny day. I really love its opening but I feel like it gets too sweet on me quickly. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for just over 5 hours and I can't smell it at all.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment