Friday, July 2, 2021

June 2021 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in June :) To be honest I have been sticking to many of the same products so I don't have much in the way of favorites but alas:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter: I love this primer because it creates a really beautiful, glowing finish on the skin. Everything you put on top of this just glides on beautifully and takes on that really pretty glow. I feel like it just makes the skin look really healthy. 

2. Kiss So Wispy Lashes in 09: I really like how easy these lashes are to work with - they have thin bands so they're easy to align to the eye, are a great length where they give oomph to the eye and are easy to apply without being crazy-looking. I like how natural they look as well. 

3. Trader Joe's Watermelon Facial Mist: You folks might remember how much I loved this when I purchased it last year so when I saw it again at Trader Joe's I just had to have it! This smells nice and gives the skin a wonderful, refreshing boost of hydration. For a $4 mist it is worth every penny!

4. LUSH Rose Jam Body Spray: This body spray just smells absolutely delicious! It took a while to figure out how much to spray, as a small spray can go a long way here but I've been really enjoying it. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment